Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Braved The Fair For My Family!

We took the kids to the Stratham Fair Saturday. I'm not a fan of the fair. That's putting it nicely. In all actuality I would prefer going to the dentist or maybe even the gynecologist to going to the fair. But the kids love the fair. Eric was going to take Hunter, Emily & Wyatt while Finn and I stayed home because it was so hot that we figured Finn would hate it just as much as I would and he would be very fussy. But then I thought about the looks on their faces that I would miss.........


I think the petting zoo was my favorite part. The baby goats were adorable. The sheep were pushy little jerks! The lamas didn't spit on us, and Hunter was very excited to see Donkey. We think Shrek was hiding in the trailer. I'll admit that the animals smelled better than a lot of the fair goers, but there was plenty of hand sanitizer on the way out!


The rides cost a fortune, but they were worth every penny!


We even had lunch at the fair ....


I didn't get any good pictures of Finn at the fair, so here are some from when we got home...




3 comments:

The Curry Family said...

That video of Wyatt dancing is great! So cute, and he looks like he is having so much fun! I'm glad fun was had at the fair...I am like you though, I don't care for them!

misti said...

looks like the kids had a blast! great pics :)

The Curry Family said...

Shana---where are you? I hope all is well!